Group Study Rooms are for 3 or more people.
Please put a Study Group Name so others in your group can find the reservation.
· Rooms with a capacity of three or more students are group study rooms such as MIC202, 203, 220, 303, 304 and 309.
· The study rooms are for student use only.
· Please make your reservation 12 to 24 hours in advance to be guaranteed a room.
· Unless advanced booking has taken place all rooms are available on a first come first served basis.
· Rooms may be reserved by stopping by the front desk or by phone at (802) 860-2717. In addition, a laptop may be reserved for a group to use in the study room.
· Individuals may use group rooms, but will be expected to vacate if a group requests the use of the room.
· The person reserving the room is responsible for the condition of the room and the behavior of all members of the group.
· People may be asked to leave the room for the following reasons:
a) Being disruptive, noisy, or vandalizing the room
b) If a person(s) is not a current Champlain College student
Note: MIC302 cannot be reserved. Also, MIC301, 305, 306 & 308 must be reserved through the
Event Center (802) 651-5957.