How To Reserve a Study Room:
- Pick the room you want to reserve. Click on the (i) icon next to the room to see more information.
- Click on the green squares to reserve your time. You can pick time up to 4 hours.
- Click on the "Continue" button at the bottom of this screen.
- Fill out the form.
- Click the "Submit my Booking" button. You wil recieve an email with your confirmation.
Study Room Policies
· Rooms with a capacity of three or more students are group study rooms such as MIC202, 203, 220, 303, 304 and 309.
· The study rooms are for student use only.
· Reservations can be made at least 12 to 24 hours in advance.
· Unless advanced booking has taken place all rooms are available on a first come first served basis.
· Groups reserving a study room can also reserve a laptop.
· Individuals may use group rooms, but will be expected to vacate if a group requests the use of the room.
· The person reserving the room is responsible for the condition of the room and the behavior of all members of the group.
· People may be asked to leave the room for the following reasons:
a) Being disruptive, noisy, or vandalizing the room
b) If a person(s) is not a current Champlain College student
Note: MIC301, 305, 306 & 308 must be reserved through the Event Center (802) 651-5957. MIC 302 cannot be reserved.